We found this SpongeBob costume for Halloween, Jake was so excited. I am hoping we get a couple more years out of it! Last year when carving the pumpkin Jake couldn't stand the way the insides felt, so Matt and I ended up doing most of the gutting. This year I told him we wouldn't get a pumpkin unless he gutted it. He agreed to doing most of the gutting. Jake is very sensitive to smells, just like his dad. He couldn't stand the smell and held his nose like this most of the time.
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Halloween 2009
We found this SpongeBob costume for Halloween, Jake was so excited. I am hoping we get a couple more years out of it! Last year when carving the pumpkin Jake couldn't stand the way the insides felt, so Matt and I ended up doing most of the gutting. This year I told him we wouldn't get a pumpkin unless he gutted it. He agreed to doing most of the gutting. Jake is very sensitive to smells, just like his dad. He couldn't stand the smell and held his nose like this most of the time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment