Jake got his progress report this week. For the first time he got an 'N' (meaning needs improvement) on something. It was on turning in neat work. Now he has been warned by his teacher about this and we've been working on it at home. However when he is in class he is in such a hurry his handwriting gets sloppy. So I had to have a talk with him, since now we have an 'N'. I told he needs to slow down and write neater, that he got an 'N' for his handwriting. He said "Oh mom, it's just my style. I mean everybody has a different style of handwriting, it's ok." I said "sloppy is not a style and you need to work on your neatness." He said "Look your handwriting is different, dad's handwriting is different and my handwriting is different, it doesn't make it bad just because it is different."
Where does he come up with these things! I know doctors have bad handwriting, but do lawyers, because this kid can argue his way out of anything!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That kid is too smart for his own good!
Post a Comment