Yesterday Jake saw me on the computer and asked what I was typing. I said I was doing my homework. He was very fascinated by the fact that I could do homework on the computer and asked lots of questions. I explained that I had to do all my work online because my instructor was in Mississippi. Jake asked if she spoke English. I reminded him Mississippi was in the U.S. He said "Oh yeah, I know about Mississippi, it has the Mississippi river, which is the biggest river." I said "Yes, your right it is the biggest river in the U.S., did you just learn that in school?" His mouth just hung open he said "you mean I was right, that was the first time I've ever made up something that was actually right."
Jake makes statements of "fact" all the time that are incorrect. I have accused him many times of just making it up and he always denies it. I finally have proof, right from his mouth. Of course, by next week he'll deny he ever said that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sheri, that is funny!
haha, thats funny, lucky guess.
Ha! What a character (as noted in your next update) - children are SO awesome. Bear, you should think about submitting that anecdote to Reader's Digest - get 100 bucks and make millions smile.
Post a Comment