Friday, August 15, 2008

Better than TV!


As you all probably know we are getting a pool. Thursday morning bright and early they started digging. The minute Jake got up he pulled a chair over to the arcadia window and asked for his breakfast there. He watched to whole time until he had to leave for school. He said it was better than TV!
That night we had some one come over and give us an estimate on replacing the arcadia with french doors. The guy comes in and says, "Oh, your getting a pool." Jake looks at him in amazement and said "How did he know that?" The guy played along and told him he was magic and knew everything. Jake just stared at him then looked at Matt and I. We all started laughing, Jake said "What?" The guy said "you have a big hole in backyard buddy." Jake said "I know we're getting a pool!" This kid cracks me up everyday.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Heather said...

that's so cute. he's really excited about that pool. lol

suzi said...

I like your blog, it's a nice way to keep up to date on things. I might start one, although I don't have a little one that does cute things...mine would be about the drama of a teenage boy!

Jennifer B. said...

That is really cute.